Copyright 2023 |

Aurora City Website

Project Details

The main goal of this project was to enhance the user experience for those who use the Aurora website. The original website suffered from hierarchy and user flow problems. In order to develop a redesigned website, the objective first was to do some research. I started looking at who would use this website and why, then I started looking at few live examples of well organized city websites, just to see how designers arranged the content. Later, I developed a hierarchy and personas, and then adjusted the hierarchy of information displayed in the website based on the tasks each persona had to achieve in the website.

This prototype was developed in Adobe Muse, which is a great tool for prototyping such projects.

CLIENTCity of Aurora
FOCUSResearch, UX, Web Development
aurora website pages
Few Pages of the Website